• Blind now has a visual effect which causes your screen to go white, hindering your vision of the arena. Power reduced from 20% to 12%.
• Fading snares and fading hastes have been re-enabled. The following spells are effected: Ice Spikes, Exhaustion, Dash, Sprint. (Experimental, requires testing).
We’ve started adding a Combo Point system to Assassin. The only way to acquire Combo Points is through invisibility. Combo Points can be used to empower any attack ability. We’re changing a few Stealth interactions to improve the quality of life and fantasy of a true Assassin playstyle, while also making Disappearing Act a more consequential and calculated cooldown to manage.
• Annihilate damage is increased by 6% for each Combo Point spent.
• Daze’s Stun duration is increased by 0.2 seconds for each Combo Point spent.
• Disappearing Act Stealth duration increased from 3 to 8 seconds. Blind duration reduced from 3 to 1.2 seconds. Cooldown increased from 22 to 30 seconds. Now instantly generates 5 Combo Points.
• Slap now also applies Blind for 1.5 seconds if an ability was successfully interrupted. No longer has a benefit when used while Stealth.
• Stealth now generates 1 Combo Point every second you remain invisible. Cooldown increased from 15 to 16 seconds.
• Temple Strike’s Incapacitate duration is increased by 0.2 seconds for each Combo Point spent.
We’re buffing Champion’s upfront damage values to help make it feel like you’re packing a punch with your attacks.
• Crippling Slash damage increased from 1240 to 1308. Rage cost increased from 15 to 25.
• Slashing Strike base damage increased from 917 to 1213. Bleeding duration reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
• Lacerate base damage increased from 1321 to 1412. Duration of Infection reduced from 8 to 6 seconds.
Elder had no efficient way to counteract mass debuff teams (Lich) and was consistently falling behind to keep allies alive against this common scenario. While we want classes to have advantages and disadvantages in matchups, we also feel that all main healers should be capable of customizing their spell bar to deal with common threats. It also didn’t seem fair to leave Elder out of the cleansing party – every other healer can dispel debuffs!
We’ve also improved the self survivability for Elder’s that choose to specialize in Spirit Wolf by rewarding a “shifting” play style.
• Soothe now heals the intended amount.
• Spirit Wolf now heals you for 2% of missing health every second.
• Remedy can now cleanse the most recently applied Debuff (before it only cleansed Status Ailments).
• Corrosive Asp Blind duration reduced from 3 to 1 second. Cooldown increased from 7 to 8 seconds.
Some number tweaks on a few underpowered abilities and making Shatter Magic feel like a more impactful cooldown.
• Contagion now increases damage taken from Poison by 6% (up from 3%).
• Exhaustion cooldown increased from 5 to 10 seconds.
• Nether Bolt base damage increased from 1073 to 1108. Damage per debuff increased from 128 to 156.
• Shatter Magic now deals 556 damage per buff dispelled (maximum 1750). Cooldown increased from 13 to 16 seconds.
We’re increasing Mystic’s raw offensive throughput, so we’ve removed the cooldown on Lights Wrath and shuffled around the slowing component.
• Astral Shock now also reduces movement speed by 8%.
• Lights Wrath no longer applies Hobble. Shock duration reduced from 3 to 1 second. Base damage reduced from 1246 to 1192. No longer has a cooldown. Mana cost increased from 200 to 230.
We want Infuse to be a calculated come-back spell, so we’ve adjusted some of the healing values.
• Infuse base healing reduced from 2123 to 1784. Now heals for 8% of missing health. Infuse healing effectiveness is no longer reduced by 4% per active Orb, instead the base healing effectiveness has been lowered from 25% (530) to 20% (425).
We’re improving the mana quality of life for paladins and removing some of the ability fluff associated with Heaven’s Guidance.
• Angelic Strike mana cost reduced from 250 to 240.
• Blazing Slash mana cost reduced from 265 to 255.
• Crusader’s Fury base damage increased from 84 to 96. Mana cost reduced from 325 to 100.
• Heaven’s Guidance mana cost reduced from 230 to 100. No longer empowers the next Divine Light or Purify. Purify is now included in the set of spells that increases Healing Power by 5% when Heaven’s Guidance is active.
• Wrath of Heaven base damage reduced from 1064 to 971 and no longer applies Burning. Now applies Blind for 1.3 seconds. Is now a 12 yard AoE.
We’re adding reliable ways to apply ranger’s game-altering ailments (Infection and Blind) by moving them to Head Shot and Lightning Arrow and removing the proc chance stuff on Poisonous Shot. At the same time we’re preserving the heavy spread pressure playstyle component popularized by Poisonous Shot. Also, perma Quicksand was a bit too much.
• Head Shot now also applies Infection for 3 seconds. Base damage reduced from 1466 to 1423.
• Lightning Arrow now also applies Blind for 1.5 seconds. Shock duration reduced from 4 to 2 seconds.
• Poisonous Shot no longer has a chance to proc Infection or Blind. Poison duration increased from 4 to 5 seconds.
• Quicksand cooldown increased from 8 to 12 seconds.
• Rejuvenation Potion can now be used while moving.
• Judgement Blind duration reduced from 2 to 0.4 seconds.
• Lightning Strike no longer applies Shock. Now applies Blind and Incapacitate for 1.8 seconds if the target has Shock. Cooldown increased from 5 to 12 seconds.
• Meteor cooldown reduced from 20 to 17 seconds.
• Fixed a bug that caused fading snares to eventually permanently immobilize a player if it was re-cast while under the same effect.
• Elder Soothe now actually restores 10% of missing health, oops.
• Fixed a bug that caused Quicksand to have a line of sight check – it is always placed at your feet.
• Fixed a bug that caused Nihilist Shadow Affinity to log as damage dealt.
• Fixed a bug that caused Lich Sacrifice Soul to log as damage dealt.
• Fixed several incorrect tooltips.