Major New Content and Features
• Class Icons are now displayed on player nameplates
• Current casting spell text is displayed underneath nameplate (experimental)
• Spell Icon of the current casting spell has been moved to the right of the nameplate.
• Elder’s bear form has been implemented with 3 new abilities activated upon shifting into form.
Progression System Changes:
• Experience required for each level is reduced by 50%.
• Item systems are in the process of being improved.
Starter gear has been tuned down.
Implemented a smart item drop system: the likeliness of finding gear that is equippable by your class will happen most of the time. Gear found that contains a primary attribute roll will always be a primary attribute of your class. Assassin, Champion, Ranger can no longer find mana-based items.
Item modifiers now better reflect the rarity of that item (for example, a green item could previously roll with legendary modifiers – now, a green item can only roll up to 1 tier higher (blue modifiers). This approach is consistent across all item rarities).
Item drops are less frequent but are of higher value.
Rings now require level 10 to equip and find.
Amulets now require level 15 to equip and find.
Trinkets now require level 20 to equip and find.
Stat values have overall decreased in effectiveness.
Capes can now be equipped on leather/plate wearers.
Minor New Content and Features
• Added a blinking browser notification for when a queue pops.
• Added connection optimization instructions in the news section.
• Ranked matchmaking queue times shorter.
• Sudden Death text is back, but the red screen tint is still disabled.
• Slap Silence duration reduced from 2 to 1 second.
• Armor Break Silence duration reduced from 2 to 1 second.
• Bear has been fully implemented with 3 new abilities when you shapeshift. Legacy Tenacity component removed. Deafening Roar duration reduced from 6 to 2 seconds, no longer dispellable.
Charge – run at high speed toward your target, interrupting their cast and immobilizing them briefly.
Smash – Stuns your target for 1.5 seconds.
Ironbark – Provides you with 40% damage reduction for 4 seconds.
• Death’s Grasp now casts at your cursor, affecting all enemies within 22 yards. Damage reduced slightly.
• Cleanse mana cost reduced from 270 to 250.
• Mana Tap cast time reduced from 1.25 to 1 second.
• Spirit Form mana cost reduced from 245 to 175.
• Karma mana cost reduced from 255 to 240.
• Mind Leech duration increased from 8 to 9 seconds.
• Orb of Replenishment amount healed increased by 20%.
• Shatter Magic damage cap increased from 2000 to 2500.
• Sear was being applied for 5 seconds instead of 4.
• Stream of light base healing reduced slightly. Bonus healing with grace increased slightly. Now applies Grace for 3 seconds. Mana cost increased from 220 to 240.
• Silencing Shot Silence duration reduced from 2 to 1.5 seconds.
• Mark of Death is now implemented (4% instead of 6%), and doubles when under 25% health.
• Gospel of Defiance mana cost reduced from 350 to 330.
• Gospel of Harmony mana cost reduced from 450 to 430.
• Gospel of Purity mana cost reduced from 380 to 360.
• Runic Shield now has a 30% longer cooldown and absorbs 30% more damage.
Minor Changes and Quality of Life Improvements
• Added a Meditate icon and keybind on the player’s bottom hud panel in-game.
• Ranger resource bar now displays energy instead of mana on the player’s bottom hud panel in-game.
• Fixed a bug that caused health bars to flicker, appear empty, or inaccurate values.
• Fixed a bug that caused a login server crash when logging in with a new account.
• Changing characters now displays the rating of the character and updates the party’s average rating.