Major New Content and Features
• Items now have a Sell Value to a vendor. (Right click to sell, with the Vendor page open)
• There is now a loot bag cursor displayed when the sell feature is available.
• Buyback of your last sold item is now available at Adali.
• Items now display a Star to indicate the Item Tier of the Base. For example, all level 1 items are Tier 1 base so they will display 1 star.
• There is now an item glow on hovered items for the equipment slot on which it can be equipped to.
• Added Sudden Death visuals and sound effect.
• Chat now maintains and reconstructs message history so messages sent during a game or while in the lobby are not lost when transitioning to a new screen.
Minor New Content and Features
• Cleaned up a lot of interface elements and added polish. Some elements were rendering on the incorrect layer or through other UI elements.
• New Item keybinds: Right click to equip/unequip an item from Inventory or Stash. If the Vendor is open, Right click will sell the item.
• Quickly move items from Stash to Inventory (or vice versa) with Shift + Right click.
• Hovering over Trinket of Resolve in-game now displays a tooltip.
• Poisons are now included on all Assassin Weapons – always 30% chance to proc.
• Feedback added on items now inform the player that you cannot equip items in the middle of a game.
• Inventory now displays more accurate stats (hovering over specific attributes coming soon).
• Plate classes had slightly lower armor than intended. The armor values for Champion and Paladin have slightly increased.
• New Ability Envenom: 20 Energy, 5 second cooldown. Attack that deals 568 damage and instantly applies your Weapon Poisons (Infection and Poison) and Hobbles for 2 seconds. Generates 1 Combo Point. Deals an additional 10% damage for each instance of Infection and Poisoned. Ignores global cooldown.
• Basic attack damage lowered.
• Slash has been reworked: now spends all combo points to deal instant burst damage.
• Annihilate damage lowered slightly.
• Puncture duration increased from 6 to 10 seconds. Damage per tick reduced to compensate.
• Revitalize mana cost reduced from 370 to 360.
• Divination mana gain reverted back to 200%.
• Healing Vision Mana cost reduced from 370 to 355.
• Temporal Barrier amount shielded increased by 4%.
• Infuse cooldown reduced from 6 to 3 seconds. Now ignores global cooldown.
• Spell Breaker now works.
• Glimmer of Light causes Enlightenment to make your next Divine Light also heal for 10% more.
• Divine Light amount healed reduced slightly.
• Stream of Light amount healed reduced slightly.
• Aether Shot cooldown increased from 10 to 14 seconds.
• Damage slightly reduced on several abilities.
• Nightmare Shot cooldown increased from 16 to 18 seconds.
• Transfer life amount healed reduced slightly.
• Fireball mana reduced from 280 to 250.
• Fixed a bug that caused some server feedback chat messages to not be displayed.
• Fixed a bug that caused the Party chat to be filled with ‘invisible’ message notifications.
• Fixed a bug that caused players to drop additional items if they left the game.
• Fixed a bug that caused deleted characters to still appear as a player in the world channel.
• The X button on Adali now closes the Vendor.
• Fixed a bug that caused right clicking channel players to display the pop-up notification off-screen.